The Hasbro Universe is the shared universe wherre various characters from Hasbro take place. Several versions of this universe can be referred on various media.
- Marvel Comics introduced Rom and the Micronauts in the Marvel Universe, making their comic book debuts. Years later, the Autobots would cross paths with the New Avengers.
- Dreamwave Productions created a short-lived continuity where G.I. Joe and the Autobots fought together in World War II.
- IDW Publishing developed a giant continuity from the the new versions of Transformers and G.I. Joe. Originally separated, their co-existence was confirmed in the Revolution event.
- HasLab published the one-shot issue "Unit:E", where characters from various franchises joined forces into a new adventure. This project would be rebooted as IDW's Revolution.
- Grey Global Group published a special one-shot titled "When Worlds Collide" to celebrate HasCon, the first convention exclusively for Hasbro brands.
From 1983 to 1987, Marvel Productions and Sunbow Productions developed the series G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, The Transformers, Jem and Inhumanoids. These series had been hinted to share the same universe, mostly due to the appearance of the character named Hector Ramirez.
Paramount Pictures is developing a new cinematic universe based on G.I. Joe, M.A.S.K., Rom, Visionaries and Micronauts.<ref>http://investor.hasbro.com/releasedetail.cfm?releaseid=947088Cite error: Invalid
<ref> tag; refs with no content must have a name.